Followers

Sunday, May 27, 2012

Guess Who Came To Dinner???



Robin calls Wyatt Re-Pete...he sure does look like his daddy Pete!  It was such a wonderful surprise that my DIL decided to come over the mountain.  Her BIL's 30th birthday party was last night and her sister pleaded for her to make the trip since the little cousins had a long weekend.  My older grandson and I pulled a joke on Robin.  We hid a fart machine under the couch cushion...well what can I say...I am the perfect nana for boys! When  Byron pressed the button and the noise came out we all squealed ROBIN!!!  she immediately denied it and knew something was up.

Enzo had a good time because his best friend came along! 



I am heading to wool group at Sew Many Quilts today...why you ask...because I have so many new pattern and projects brought back by my favorite personal shopper, Anne.  She and Karen out did themselves shopping!  I have got to start completing the old stuff so I can dive into the new!


Hope you are having a wonderful Memorial Day Weekend, holding close to your heart all that it represents.

9 comments:

  1. Yes, you sound like the PERFECT grandma!! haha
    Ahhh the memories those kids will have...:o)!
    You sure have wonderful friends!! WOW!! I'm sorry but I drool over EVERYTHING!! Those patterns are all wonderful!! Lucky you! Now put the baby down and get busy!
    P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh man...it is hard to put him down!

      Delete
  2. lol Don't forget that little girls get just as much of a kick out of those same tricks. Just in case any little girls are added to the mix. Not that I would ever be a party to....oh wait! I have! lol

    Have fun...hold that baby as much as possible, and THEN get busy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was one of those little girls! lol my dad and create havoc in our household.

      Delete
  3. Sounds like you got to enjoy some family time this weekend, always the best. We got out and paddled and then a double bday dinner for my husband and DIL. Love your patterns, looks like you will be busy for awhile.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A while??? busy for a couple of life times! Family time is the best!

      Delete
  4. Wyatt is just so adorable I can hardly stand it! Re-Pete....that is hilarious!
    A fart machine...now my husband would love to have one of those for family get togethers. Oh my, I can see it now. hee,hee,hee
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! he is a sweetie. Every family needs a fart machine!!

      Delete
  5. Oh, he is so precious!! Don't you just love that face and the snuggles that come with it??

    ReplyDelete