Followers

Friday, May 25, 2012

Jackpot "Wool" Bingo

Sandy and I are blessed to have our life line to Quilt Market.  Even though Anne was working hard helping Anne Sutton of Bunnyhill with her market booth she did have time to remember us wool addicts left at home.  Yesterday was shopping day at Anne's...or...wool bingo!  For a split second when I saw the pile of wool I fell like jumping and sailing across the room, landing in a mosh pit of wool...can you visualize it! LOL

In reality Sandy and I were able to behave, share and use our "big girl" sharing tools...well, at least we tried...


Look at this gorgeous pile of wool!  I am most excited about the  light colored wools, they are so hard to find!


I am currently fixated on pincushions.  They are so much fun, easy to stitch while watching Gunsmoke (I'm starting to fall in love with Matt Dillon).  I made as a birthday gift for a friend.  



Today,  Enzo gets a haircut while I head over to Sisters with a girlfriend to participate in the birthday celebration at the Stitchin' Post...which means Slideshow tomorrow!

8 comments:

  1. Be still my heart! What a beautiful selection of wools!! I especially love the whites and light golds!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know they are so much harder to find...but I lucked out with Anne as a shopper!

      Delete
  2. She's always looking out for you girls isn't she LOL. She had some beautiful stuff there - and she made me buy some and a thimble LOL.

    Hugs - Karen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A thimble!!! what kind of thimble???

      Delete
  3. Wonderful wools and I know you will make something beautiful with them. I can't wait to see your sister's photos.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am amazed at the shade variation of wools, they are so yummy.

      Delete
  4. Yes,I too have a difficult time finding those light colored wools. I was at Hollyhill today (sale going on!) and they had very few. Online has been my best source. Know any shops where they do carry them? (I'm in Eugene.)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have found some on the Primitive Gathering site but really they are just hit and miss. Where in Eugene do you buy wool?

      Delete