1. Try to view the inevitable losses of aging through a prism of optimism, curiosity and humor.
2. Exercise the body every day.
3. Use your brain
4. Keep your sense of humor
5. Dress well every day (no sweats or house dresses)
6. Find a theme song (make it something cheerful)
7. Leave the door open for love (love can happen even more intensely at this age because your time
is short and you know it)
8. Offer a cheerful greeting (never ask "how are you" you'll just hear a bunch of complaints)
9. Have a conversation starter (stay current on the news)
10. Plan you day, every day (you can have a fuller life because you time is your own)