Followers

Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Woolie Tuesday Infommercial

These are the coolest "wonder clips."  Made in Japan...I wonder if it will make me as great a quilter as Yoko Sato!!!  Keith, who is the manager at Hancock Fabrics uses them to hold the binding when he is tacking it down.  But they have all kinds of sewing applications since they have a 1/4 and 1/2 inch seam allowance markings.  I know that Val and Jane bought theirs for $29.99 a box in Merrill (there are 50 of them in each box so you can split the cost with a friend)  Right now...till the end of May Hancock's has them on sale for $19.99 a box!  





Woolie Tuesday at QuiltWorks was a full house filled with opinions, laughter and a whole lot of ooooh's and ahhhh's.  Enjoy the slide show, it is a short one but filled with inspiration.  As for me, I am off to work...my second to the last day...ahhhhh!



Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Create a photo slideshow

8 comments:

  1. I am that way too, I have to pull out a bunch of colors and see what I like, then too lazy to put it back, lol. Love the wool pieces, you always use the most beautiful shades and textures. I can't wait to make some things from Bonnie's book, lots of small projects for spring and summer, so will start those first.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know...I have to have it all laid out testing this shade and that shade, tossing this one out and this one in...chaos in the wool! lol

      Delete
  2. What beautiful woolie projects! Where did Mary from Madras get such a large piece of wool for her quilt. Her wool and embroidery is wonderful.
    Hope your last shifts are sweet!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I believe she got the wool from with Hancock's or Joann's. They have it in the fall time and then she used her coupon!

      Today was my second to the last and I had a couple of moments of longing as one of my co-workers who was leaving on vacation said goodbye....((sigh))

      Delete
    2. Thank you for that tip. I will look for some in the fall.
      I know what you mean....our co-workers make our job possible.

      Delete
  3. I saw those clips at the Quilt Show in Parksville...they were ON SALE for $35 (reg $45)!! They looked wonderful...bul I like your price way better!! SCORE!!
    P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well Paulette...just got notified that Hancock Fabrics is going to let me give some of those away in a Give Away!!!!

      Delete
  4. Loved the slide show of your wool group - what talent and fun! Can't wait to be a part of it!

    Enjoy your last shifts, Anna - lots of emotions for sure, but I'm happy for you!

    Marla in Virginia

    ReplyDelete