Followers

Friday, June 29, 2012

Ahhhhhhh!

What can I say...the power of a positive mind...my back is BACCCCK!  A little tender loving care and I feel fantastic!  But, I am not so naive to believe I am totally out of the woods...but at least I was able to walk Enzo...isn't this photo funny...he is the same color as the carpet! 


Yesterday I was really into my retirement...got up, showered, read the paper with Dh, did a little paper work...took a nap...yes I took a nap at 0800! LOL  What a life retirement is...I wish it for all of you!!!!  Went to BiMart and bought 3 flats of quart size canning jars for flower arrangements at the wedding.  Came home, did more computer work...and then....

I got my BJ's Quilt Basket BOM's done for Saturday!!!!  yeah!!!  Yes, I actually sat at my sewing machine and pieced some blocks!  Life is good!


Then when I checked my email I received this from Bird Brain Designs....I love this table runner!  I just can't buy it....but I really want it!!!  oh the life of the newly retired, I can't have everything I want!  Whaaaaa!




Have a great TGIF and I hope your weekend includes some wonderful treats!

4 comments:

  1. Life is definitely good! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I noticed that, in another blog, you must like that color, lol.
    Beautiful piecing and I love that design too, but I have enough to do, no buying for me;) Nap at 8, hmmm, I get up at 8, wonder why I don't nap.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yesterday was my last day of work. Today is my first day of retirement. Still trying to wrap my head around the concept!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the idea of an early nap. Why didn't I think of it? ;-)

    ReplyDelete