Followers

Friday, June 15, 2012

Pay Up Time!

Well, it is pay up time!  When my grandson was 8 years old I gave him a digital piggy bank and told him to start saving up because when he was 10 yrs old I would take him to Disneyland.  Guess what?!  He turned 10 and he filled up the jar!



That jar of change was turned into bills and he is ready to go!!!


Today HH, Byron and I fly to the Happiest Place On Earth!  and the Woolie blog will be offline until Tuesday June 19th.  While visiting we are attending my cousin's wedding and partying with my whole family...should be interesting!  Wish me luck...my sister has already been there for a couple of days and said to bring ear plugs! LOL


8 comments:

  1. Looooove Disney Land!!! Lucky both of you and want a great incentive to save some change. You are a good grandma!! Have fun...oh, duh....you will!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I, too, LOVE Disneyland. Soooo lucky to go again this summer with my grandkids, who are 6 and 2. Think I'll be sitting on a few benches, or in a teacup, with the 2 year old. Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great time you will all have! What a great incentive for him to save. Have fun with your family and the wedding, as well as Disneyland! Are you going to go to that new Cars place/section that opens today? We saw some of it on our local morning show yesterday and it looks awesome! The slot car race (large cars that hold 8 people...ride) looks like a ton of fun.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful that you can take him to Disney and enjoy family too, while you are there. Have a wonderful time and have lots of fun.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yahooo! Grandma is off to Disneyland!! Are they READY for YOU? Have a blast!! Lots of great memories in the making!!
    Enjoy!
    P

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have a great time, Disneyland with a 10 year old sounds like a blast. I bet this is one paidout you will always remember!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It truly is the Magic Kingdom! How very cool!
    We are a Disney family too!!!!

    ReplyDelete