Followers

Friday, June 22, 2012

Trolley Info

I was asked to go into more detail about the Trolley Needle.  I have not used it yet but am anticipating that I will become a trolley expert!  It is designed to slip on your index finger and thus becomes an attached stylus.  It is made out of metal and is flexible in a one size fits all adjustment.  You can move fabric around to re-position without upsetting the entire layout, use it like a traditional appliquer might use a toothpick...or it is also used to control thread when needlepointing.  If you use glue when appliqueing it will not harm the metal surface.



Easy to lift fabric to apply additional glue.



you could go Edward Trolley Hands and get one for each finger!


...or, at Happy Hour you could use it to enjoy your very favorite Castelvetrano Olives...they are my favorites!


I figure I will use it when I get around to prepping my month 2 of Stars and Sprigs!  I ordered mine online through Nancy's Notions! I don't know about you but I am having some difficulty staying in my sewing room with the sun out...I was born to ride...my Patty!

3 comments:

  1. I am a klutz with anything that goes on my fingers, so until they make the perfect thimbles, that feel like skin, I am lost, lol. Too hot to be out today, waiting for a storm to cool it down. I have way too much fun this week, and way too tired to do much outside, so cleaning day so I can go back out this weekend and exhaust myself again;)

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks like a dangerous weapon in my hands. lol Seriously, I had heard the name of the tool before, but never knew what it actually was. Thanks for enlightening me. I've got a really great awl that I use for the same stuff, which I've been using since the 80's. It looks like the day that I bought it, but if It ever breaks, I'd definitely think about getting one of these.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Funny - nice to start day with a laugh.......

    ReplyDelete