Followers

Friday, July 27, 2012

Jibber Jabber Friday

HH, Enzo and I are planning on doing a little camping (I need the downtime) but, I will have to take my July UFO with me so I can get it done before the end of the month.  For all that is going on in my little quilty brain I am sooooo happy that at least I have kept up on completing a UFO each month!  We are only about 3 weeks away from the WEDDING!!! and that is all I can think about...although I was at AAA (AAA does not stand for Addictive Anna's BOM Anonymous)talking about train reservations and EURO's for the girl trip to France.  I have been so insanely busy that I have had to compartmentalize my life...and today was the first day I have even allowed myself to think of the trip in Sept.  I am almost done with the fans for the wedding and Robin is helping me with the table vases for the reception...they are so cute!  

Needless to say I am a little behind on everything...as in big E!!!  So here the announcement for the Free July Ornament of the Month by Woolie Robin!  Santa is cuter than ever!  Robin is shocked at the number of downloads and lookie loo's interested in her designs.  I think they have all been adorable, although Feb. and June's is everyone's favorites.  


Last night was a celebration at El Cap's for Lori's retirement!!!!  Another Fabric Stalker takes the plunge!  It was fun getting together with some of my "former" co-workers!  I really like the color combination of  tops that Marlis, Lori and Robin are wearing...I could make a quilt with these colors!


Val, Ingre (party planner extraordinaire) and Kim.  There were others there but I didn't get everyone's photo...dang!


Here is Lori modeling her new apron made for her by "moi."    The fabric is so adorable!  It has different spirited drinks and their recipes, purchased at BJ's Quilt Basket.  


Isn't this cake adorable!  Lori is definitely a flip flop kinda gal!


Have a wonderful Friday!

4 comments:

  1. Maintaining one's sanity is essential...Peace out on that camping excursion!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you going regular camping or looking for a place in the middle of no where, lol. Wonderful party or Lori and a great way to celebrate the start of a new beginning.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoy the camping downtime! Love the colors of the tops, and the cake decoration too!

    ReplyDelete