Followers

Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Woolie Tuesday

Yesterday the Woolies gathered at QuiltWorks for some stitching...but mostly to catch up on each other's lives. It had been a while since we last gathered.  Conversation and laughter were more important than stitching! lol

Today, I plan on entering my sewing room.  WOW...I haven't said that in a while!  I might even just lie on the floor and revel in the view!  or, I might wrap myself in a bunch of fabric from my stash!  Either way...after an Enzo walk I am going to spend some time straightening it up and then deciding on a project.  Yesterday there was much talk about the need to sometimes just sew.  We are the woolies which means a lot of handwork...but, there is a desire to sit in front of the sewing machine and press that pedal to the metal!!!! lol

Tomorrow I have a wonderful slide show scheduled...the quilts hanging in the QuiltWorks Gallery...so check in!

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Photo slideshow made with Smilebox

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful wool pieces, I tend to do more wool in the winter.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete