Followers

Monday, August 27, 2012

FREE August Ornament of the Month!


Well, just in the nick of time I have posted August Free Woolie Robin's ornament of the month!  With our night time temps dropping into the 30's and 40's and our day time temps still in the 80's it signals that Fall is creeping up on us.  Which means time to think of Fall projects and holiday projects/gifts.  The quilt magazines are all filled with Fall colors!  

Yesterday afternoon I actually stepped into my sewing room.  Did some cleaning up so I could actually see the top of my cutting table and decided there wasn't much time to finish up my August UFO!  I can't tell you how wonderful it felt to turn on my sewing machine and hear that hummmmmm.

In the morning Robin and I took a ride out to the construction site to see what's up...the stringers were laid!!! yeah!!!


...and Robin had to test the water in the stream that runs right off our patio...it was so sweet hearing the babbling brook...


I am really looking forward to this Fall...I want to sew, sew, sew...and watch the house go up! What about you...what are you looking forward too?

6 comments:

  1. Ahhh, looks great! Both the ornament and the house! You'll be having walls before long...
    I am looking forward to getting my quilts done for the DMAQG quilt show! I seem to run up to the last minute every year! With that said, I am off the computer and to the sewing room! CHARGE!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It won't be long before it is a house, then a home.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  3. What am I looking forward to? Definitely Fall, where the first sign of the changing season will be not getting burned by the water when I turn on the cold tap in the bathroom sink or shower! Then I'll know that it's safe to go outside again.

    I'm also looking forward to working on several challenge projects that are going on in my local guild, as well as the last few months' worth of tutorials for the 2012 FMQ Challenge that I've been participating in all year.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You aren't very excited...are you?! Now it's your turn to do the things you feel like doing.I am impressed by the progress you are seeing in the house building. When is it supposed to be completed?

    ReplyDelete
  5. FOOTBALL!!!! Football and more football...Thursday is our first game...wahooo....cannot wait to see the progress as your house is built. I remember going to see the progress each day as I had my first house built...so fun!

    Oh..and getting over to Bend in the next month...I hope.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, your new home is looking good! Yay!

    I am looking forward to attending QwM and meeting up with a group of on-line quilting friends. We try to meet once a year when we can. Although not all of us can make it this year, there will still be about 5 or 6 of us. I'm also looknig forward to classes with Linda Taylor and Judy Woodworth. YES!

    ReplyDelete