Followers

Wednesday, August 15, 2012

La Famille

The bridal shower was wonderful.  Held in the back yard of the maid of honor's mother in Lake Oswego.  It was heart warming to see those that gathered to celebrate Emily's marriage.  And, truth be told it was heart warming to hear how all of Emily's family and friends loved my son Connor.  We always thought he was special...but it is always wonderful to hear that others recognize what a special guy he is!

So you understand how great Emily is...she didn't want people spending more money on her and Connor and chose to have a recipe shower...where everyone shared their favorite recipes with them!  


....and here are 2 of the flower girls...their older sister was not able to attend...but these little girls are some of my favorite people!  They were breaking in their flower girl shoes! lol


AWWW...and my little guy was so sweet during the shower and then fell asleep....in the arms of my DIL


My son had to work but the family went out shopping with me!!!  Power shoppers we were!!!


At the hotel my grandson and Enzo were practicing for Dancing With The Stars...although I have never seen this show...I know they would win!!!


I can't guarantee that this weeks blog will have anything to do with quilting but it will have to do with surviving chaos!!! LOL Which may in the long benefit you!

5 comments:

  1. I am glad you had a wonderful time with the family and it looks like you will have a wonderful new daughter in your family.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a great time at the wedding...can't wait to hear all about it and the next few days leading up to it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How wonderful to have a new DIL who is such a great person, along with the family who raised such a "keeper"! Congratulations to them on their upcoming marriage. It looks like it was such a fun day together!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful family!! Enjoy and savour every moment!!
    P

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can see your smile by just reading your thread! What a fun and exciting time for you all. Emily will be a gorgeous bride, no doubt. Love the photos of your DIL and those adorable grands. Best Wishes to you all as you celebrate a family wedding Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete