Followers

Friday, August 31, 2012

Light Bulb Moments

I love it when Woolie followers share their ideas!  The other day when I found the Karma quote on Pinterest and shared that I was thinking about embroidering it on fabric Synthia sent this photo of how she displays her favorite quotes!  She also makes them as gifts!!  Ask and ye shall receive...now my mind is over flowing with gift ideas.



Anne from Cottons 'n Wool and I took a trip out to Sisters on Wednesday to check the construction.  It is so exciting to see each phase.  When we arrived they had strung the plumbing and ducting!!!  I believe Anne was as excited as me...but then it has been only a short time since she completed her home.  She is such an extraordinary decorator that I love getting her input.


While we were walking around town we came upon this cabinet for sale at the Clearwater Gallery  we both loved it!  The really cool part was the door was made from an old window.  The cheddar yellow color was so yummy.  


Trying to wrap up business before I leave for Paris is keeping me at the speed of Bolt in the Olympics...but I swear today I have to find time to finish my block for group at BJ's tomorrow!!!

5 comments:

  1. Love Synthia's blocks...a very cute way to display quotes! I also love that cabinet! SEW who brought it home with them...did you have to duke it out? :o)
    P

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great way to display favourite quotes. Love it! So fun to have someone with you when you go to see the progress of your new home, share the excitement! That cabinet looks just perfect for either storing stash or displaying awesome quilts. It's perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love doing quotes on llttle pieces, fun to make and fun to look at.
    Are you going to be posting, while you are on your trip? I can travel with you, virtually.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great idea for those quotes and who doesn't have a few quotes that speak to them. How fun to see the progress on your new home. I remember those days - it was always so much fun to see the progress everyday. Yes I went out everyday - sometimes a few times a day lol - there were always answers for questions that came up. I hope you enjoy the process - as stressful as it can be at times - I enjoyed it and had an amazing contractor that we still chat to this day :). Paris - now that sounds like a great trip. Happy Weekend
    Hugs - karen

    ReplyDelete
  5. Its really great that everyone are so generous to give inputs and ideas. Its so overwhelming. Can't wait to know what you got on your sleeves.
    pedicure chair

    ReplyDelete