Followers

Monday, September 24, 2012

Paris Day 1 and Vendor Mall #2

Happy 35th Anniversary HH...you are the best!

Although I am showing photos at different times during our adventure I thought I would take you through each day with a few photos of the trip and then include a slide show.  The Hotel Le Muguet is located in the Eiffel Tower District.  Our merry trio flew into Paris after an extended stay at the Toronto Airport and from there we planned to take the TVG (high speed train) to Strasbourg the next morning.  Our room was quaint and they fit the 3 of us in one room.


I thought the bathroom was cute and was located right next to Lori's bed. lol


Lori had a single bed with a table located at the end for all her stuff.


Since Robin had never been to the Eiffel Tower we decided to head right over for a peek.  There were to many people to attempt the trip up and so we decided to do that on our return visit.



...and now Vendor Mall #2 slide show.  I set it at a 7 second delay so you could really look at all the items in the photo so get yourself a cup of coffee...it is going to run for a while!  Enjoy the shopping!

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
This photo slideshow customized with Smilebox

6 comments:

  1. Thank you for the great slide show! You did a great job at making us all jealous! What a fun trip.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you should have showed these before you came home so I could put my order in, lol. I love a lot of the things, wish we could get them here. I did buy some packs of japanese taupes and a friend gave me a book, so that is on my to do list.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW, what a great bunch of pictures, thanks for sharing and taking us along with you! Now another thing to add to my bucket list!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loved the trip to the vendor mall - enjoying your trip alot - can't wait for more..............

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loved it! lol On the slide with the note to me about the bindingless borders, I almost missed the note because I was so busy looking at those fabulous crows!! There was so much great stuff to see in those photos. I loved the cat & dog zippered bags and I spotted a chicken quilt that was so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ohhhhhhhhhhhh wow! I'm so totally jealous! What a fun time! So much eye candy I can hardly stand it!

    ReplyDelete