Followers

Sunday, October 21, 2012

Last But Not Least!

Last week as my sister and I wrapped up work down in California I got to spend a day in Napa.  The next morning she had to run and take one grandson to school and bring another to her house for the day.   I was faced with the daunting challenge of packing my carry on suitcase so it would meet the approval of TSA.  I heard a strange noise and realized that the hot air balloons were up and going.  I ran outside with my camera and there were 4 of them on a perfectly glorious day.  They take off in the vineyard just beyond my sister's house.


Here we are 2 sisters who have had a challenging year and have reached the other side!  I love this mural she had painted in her home.


...and here are  my new shoes!  Purchased at the vendor mall.  I told both my sister and Colleen that all vendor malls include, shoes, jewelry and clothing!  I wasn't going to buy them because we are headed into our winter season but then, my sister made the perfectly logical comment that our feet will still be the same size in the spring! LOL Besides they make me smile. My sister bought the high heel version to wear to the wedding and they were a hit! 


Shoes purchased at

Enzo is sooooo happy his family is back together. This week he has developed the funny habit of not eating unless both of us are at home???  I wonder what is going to happen the next time I am out of town??? oohhh he looks and feels so soft.


Finally, I have reached the last PIQF slideshow!  I don't know about you but I am ready to get moving on my own stuff...of course, it does not compare to anything on these slideshows!  Enjoy!  And just to let you know, I have been freshening up the blog by adding a few new things...like the really fun Halloween count down and be sure to check out the blog roll.  I found a couple of new blogs that have new inspiring ideas. 

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Create your own free picture slideshow

5 comments:

  1. Those quilts are amazing and the quilting is amazing, especially with the work where the stitching is used as shading and depth. Not too sure about those shoes, lol. But, you are hearing that from a person who wears hello kitty jammies and slippers, lol.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol I could not wear those shoes! Mainly because I'd always be looking down on my feet and would walk into everything, or even in front of a car.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for posting these slide shows. It is so nice to sit in my recliner and watch them at my leisure - over and over without having to go walk the shows that are so large.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those shoes look fun. Carrie and I were in Sisters today and took a drive to your new home...love the lay out!!! Is it a two bedroom? and is that your sewing room upstairs in the bonus area?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Anna,
    thanks so much for stopping by my blog. If you lived by I would definitely share some sweet potatoes.:)
    I used to live in a town that had balloon rallies every year. I just love seeing them floating in the sky.
    Your pup looks so sweet.

    ReplyDelete