Followers

Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Blazing Saddle

Although I am still feeling the glow of my accomplishments at our Fall retreat I was barely home 10 minutes before my phone started ringing and it was back to work as usual. This week it feels like I am riding on a blazing saddle! Now my email box is full of work questions.  I thought I was retired!  But, reality hit and I realized that for the last 16 months I have had 2 jobs and I only retired from 1 of them, lol.  I have yet to unpack my sewing machine or all my projects...but, I know they are up there in my sewing room.  I didn't tell you but I finished my November UFO on retreat!  Yes, it was another table runner and it is so cute!  Looks especially cute on the picnic table in this relaxing setting!


This coming weekend is the PJ Sale at the Stitchin' Post.  It is an annual event with the doors opening at 6:30 in the morning and every 2-3 hours the discount decreases starting at 30% and dropping to 15% by 2:00 PM.  Oh and anyone who arrives in their Pajamas receives an extra 5% off!  It is fun to watch the town of Sisters being invaded by Pajama clad women!  I have participated several times and have always had a blast!  Unfortunately this year I won't be attending...but I hope those that are able to attend have a great time!

5 comments:

  1. Would love to go to a pj sale, shop in comfort, lol.
    I was mad because I got mail saying the quilted crow is having a sale now, on all the fabrics but no one told me when I was there.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your table runner. Did you make up the pattern? What's the finished size of those hs triangles, if you don't mind me asking? Once a busy woman, always a busy woman!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey, that's pretty, it does look good there!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the view not only of your UFO on the picnic table, but the view FROM the picnic table! lol

    Frustrating afternoon...I'm working on a small quilt that I have the "drop dead" date of this coming Tuesday to get it finished. Things were going swimmingly, and I was doing some thread painting when my machine started pulling the top thread down into a knot in the bobbin area after the first stitch or two....then it freezes the motor! Aaargh! Can you say nightmare??

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute a table runner!!
    Good luck on your work. :))

    ReplyDelete