Friday, November 9, 2012
Bless Me Father For I Have Sinned....
...and it has been a while since my last confession...(a loooong while)
1. I have never had my sewing machine serviced (it is about 10 years old and runs like a dream)
2. Sometimes I forget to change my needle for a loooooong time
3. I usually change it when I sew over pins...Oh NO you don't...oh yes I do...and the needle breaks
3. I will change the blade on my rotary cutter...well, I can't remember when I last changed it
4. I think I might have more projects than years I have lived
5. This past year I never put my suitcase away, just washed the clothes in it and repacked
6. ...and please forgive me father but someday I may be the only 80 year old who is bee bopping down the highway with rap music full blast...cause really, what music gets your blood pumping with lyrics you can't understand and a beat that runs about the rate of tachycardia! What kind of music do you sew too?
Jimmy Fallon & Justin Timberlake with the 2011 History of Rap (which for those of you who don't embrace rap is just a couple of lines from a list of songs)