Followers

Monday, November 12, 2012

Blissful Sunday

Sunday started out fantastic!  I slept in till 7am, which never happens and then before HH headed out he was mopping the kitchen! LOL  he is a fabulous housekeeper!  I swear, I think I am going to make a calendar with HH giving different housekeeping tips each month! 

While he went to Redmond I headed to Sew Many Quilts for their monthly wool group.  A full crowd showed up.  Lots of conversation, laughs and show in tell.


look at this Harrington and Hannah project...almost done!  You can still get this free pattern over at The Raspberry Rabbits











 This Halloween hand embroidered project was a long time project but so worth the satisfaction when completed!



...and look at this  beautiful project...the border really makes the quilt sing!


Nancy embellished this outfit for her granddaughter.  How clever to embellish ready made clothes to make them cuter!

I am going crazy participating in these groups...they just make me want to go out and get new projects!  A true woolie, she thought the 9 patches were more tedious than the wool blocks! lol


I think wool is such a wonderful fiber to work with.  It is forgiving and it makes your hands soft.  The problem is when I see projects like this I want to go out and get the pattern! buy the wool! and give it a project box in my sewing room!


Here is peek at a sample that Anne is making for Sew Many Quilts.  They will have kits of this mini table runner.


oh, one more project that I want to make...I swear this group is so much fun and yet so not good for me! LOL


Today I am off to the Material Girls...lets hope they aren't as creative as this group...but, I am worried!

7 comments:

  1. Sew much eye candy. Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol You are doomed!! Well, doomed to add projects to your sewing room! Those were great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lots of wonderful projects and wool pieces, and more to make, we are hopeless, lol. Early for me is 8 but when I am in maine, I always get up before 7, think I need to live in the mountains;)

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMGosh I loved them all!! Sure wish I belonged to a wool group. Claire and I formed a 'group' called "Two Bags Full"...can you guess how many members we have so far...:o)
    ENJOY!!
    P

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic you did great job just keep it up.We are with you for support.

    Military Challenge Coins

    ReplyDelete
  6. I want to belong to your group! OMG...great stuff!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dag...I want to belong to your group too! What a totally fun time! Made me smile big to see Harrington and Hannah! :) :) :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete