Followers

Thursday, November 22, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving!!! & Blogless Sandy

Wishing a Happy Thanksgiving to all of you who celebrate the holiday! Love and Gratitude for all the Woolie Readers who take the time to walk with me on this incredible blog journey!


Don't forget to check in with today's Pillow Designers!

Sandy is a talented and prolific producer of all things quilts.  She is also our driver to the Homespun and Holly event because she has younger eyes than Anne and I.  And when Sandy gets "older," Hannah, her very wonderful in all ways DIL will be our driver!  I foresee us going to Homespun and Holly for at least another 30 years????!!! LOL  I totally crack myself up!  Anyhoo, since I left my car out at Sandy's farm, when we returned from Holly Hills we got to peek in Sandy's sewing room and see what was cooking in there.  Here are a few of her finished projects.



She didn't make the Raggedy Anne but I think she is adorable.


Shoot!  she is so much further ahead than me on the 2011 Primitive Gathering BOW.  I have my blocks done but she is working on the border....gotta go...need to get stitching!




4 comments:

  1. Happy Thanksgiving, Anna do you know who the designer is for the Snowman Sampler? Sandy does some lovely work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful wool projects and I hope you had a wonderful day with your family today.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did you hear all the Ohhhhs and Ahhhhhs coming from north of the border?! WOW!! Blogless Sandy does amazing work!! LOved all of her projects! You hang with some VERY talented quilters!!
    P

    ReplyDelete