Followers

Friday, November 23, 2012

Holiday Lane


Don't forget to check out the pillows on the Holiday Lane Pillow Blog Hop.  They have been adorable!!!  I can't wait till the Woolie gets to show of my pillow!!!


When I get home I will show you my version of the Prim Snowman Family!  It is my December UFO...all done and it's not even December!!!!  I ROCK!!! and better yet...I actually kept up on this goal for 2012.  I have decided to do the same goal for 2013...are any of you gong to join me???  If so you can send me your UFO photo and I'll post it to the blog.  

When I get back home I'll be share my Thanksgiving celebration and thoughts for the December celebrations.  In the meantime...enjoy your Black Friday...even if you stay home, hope your team wins and that your clothes are loose even the day after the feast!  

2 comments:

  1. I haven't gotten a chance to make much from the magazines, really need to do a christmas all year if I want to be ready for next year, lol. Today I goofed off, went for a nice ride to different beaches and hit quilt stores along the way.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ate (and enjoyed) two pieces of pecan pie so was up .8 #s at WW today...Oh well! Came home and worked on my first "modern" quilt, NO shopping for me!

    ReplyDelete