Followers

Tuesday, November 20, 2012

I Know, I Know...

...I was going to show you the slideshow of Pioneer Quilts but it just has to wait till tomorrow because I have got to share with you what Debbie from Woolnsails sent me in the mail!  I cannot believe it!  There was a cute Buttermilk Basin pattern of Peter Rabbit which I must make for my eldest son Peter, a punch needle eye glass case with the sailboat which made me all teary thinking about my mom, the punch needle mini rug with my name and a sailboat (of course cause I was a sailor before moving to Oregon) and the sweetest smelling pillow of wynter friends (wish it was a scratch 'n sniff photo) 


Look at the detail in the punch needle...I love the waves~~~


I am going to use this little mini rug photo as my pinterest button!!!


Thank you so much Debbie you really are a wynter friend...and a spring friend, a summer friend and a  fall friend!


...and don't forget the Holiday Blog Hop starts TOMORROW!!!  It will be fun to see what everyone has done with their pillow and there are giveaways!  The Woolie's pillow will be on display November 27th...and of course there will be a Give Away!!!  When you click on the button on the left sidebar it will take you to all the links...have fun!


4 comments:

  1. What a wonderful, thoughtful gift!! Such a lovely lady!
    P

    ReplyDelete
  2. What fun! Debbie is a sweet one for sure! What cute goodies she sent you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am glad you liked your goodies, and treasure my online friendships.
    I can't wait to see the blog, lots of great ones coming up for christmas.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Debbie is a very sweet blog friend. I love how she treated you special today.

    ReplyDelete