Followers

Saturday, November 24, 2012

Over the Mountain and Through the Hills to Peter's House We Go!

The trip over was perfect! Clear, sunny and remnants of the previous storm left beauty all around us.



The traffic was amazingly light!




Here are my boys...I know I am biased, as any nana would be...but aren't they the best!




My December UFO is a wool table runner as shown in Primitive Quilts and Projects magazine but I had to adjust the pattern to include our little grandson...and of course he had to have his blue glasses on! LOL




...and so from left to right, Mommy, big brother Byron hanging over baby brother Wyatt, Daddy, Nana, Grandpa G. This pattern is designed by Primitives by Lynda.




We are heading back home and I will have more to share on Sunday...in the meantime, continue to enjoy the leftovers!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

7 comments:

  1. ADORABLE....and so is your runner!! I love the way each snowman represents a person in your family!! The boys are going to love this!!
    P

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am going to kiss that little Wyatt when I finally get to meet him! He is so "a-dork-able" with those blue glasses on.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aren't grand kids just the best of everything...

    The boys are darling.

    ReplyDelete
  4. they are adorable, just too cute!
    love his blue!
    the runner is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an adorable picture of the boys, they are so sweet. I love that pattern too, but still haven't made mine.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  6. love those snowy photos.
    the boys are so cute and how sweet that you personalized the runner. I love that magazine and want to make that pattern too.

    ReplyDelete