Followers

Sunday, November 25, 2012

Thanksgiving 2012

I hope all of you that celebrate Thanksgiving had a wonderful time!  We are back home, exhausted and happy all rolled into one.  It is surreal to watch my son and DIL prepare a Thanksgiving meal for the extended family.  Where did the time go?  When did we become the oldest generation at a holiday celebration?!  It is satisfying and yet confusing...whaaaaaa, I want my mom back so she can be the oldest and I can pretend I will never be the oldest! LOL

HH and I didn't do much shopping while in Portland.  We went to Macy's...totally packed! will show you those photos tomorrow when I figure out my Google account...seems I have maxed out my photo allotment!  NOOOOOOOO!  In the meantime I'll take a short break from quilting and show you my Thanksgiving slide show.  

I will throw out the truth...and just say...I stopped at Fabric Depot on the way home yesterday...what can I say, it was calling my name!


Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
A free digital slideshow by Smilebox

4 comments:

  1. He is adorable and twice in one week? did you buy some fun stuff?

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was so cute, he is adorable.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are lucky to have had your little one to share this special holiday with...sigh...mine are in Utah...

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cutiepie! Thanksgiving activities look wonderful.

    ReplyDelete