Followers

Friday, March 28, 2014

OMG!!!

OMG it is already Friday and I haven't even gotten through all my Empty Spools photos!!!  Nor did I see a movie this week or finish a book.  But I met with some bookies on Wednesday and got the low down on Cheryl Strayed who wrote the book Wild which I am currently trudging through.  After a report on her presentation in Bend I have decided I need to finish this book with a new outlook!

Anyhoo...Robin decorated her tiara (a Mary Lou Weidman class dress code) for St. Patty's Day!

Here is peek at one of the delicious meals served at Empty Spools.  Your registration includes your room, 3 meals a day and instruction!

This may be a 3 cup of coffee slide show but I need to get through this photo! LOL  plus you have all weekend to get through them!  See you back here on Monday!

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make your own slideshow design

4 comments:

  1. That was quite the experience and a fun retreat, I can see why you took so many photos.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have yet to make it into PG when Tessuti's Zoo is open! So thanks for the tour. I do love Back Porch and have left more than a few dollars there, even on my current "diet". By the way, since you saw your pattern there, you're totally able to buy it online or via phone--it's not really internet shopping!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! Love Tessuti's Zoo....discovered it when we stayed at the Centrella Inn around the corner while we were down there for a wedding. Love Mehitabel's idea - call them up - it isn't internet shopping!! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Must had been a great retreat, food looks good, thanks for sharing the photos, a real eye candy

    ReplyDelete