Followers

Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Parsonage Village Vineyard & Mary Ellen's Studio

Well it is hard to believe but I am almost at the end of my photos from the Empty Spool trip, lol....I bet you're glad this is the last one...now you can get some quilting done!!! Although I am hand stitching away on UFO's in Portland I am still feeling the warmth of Pacific Grove and dreaming about next years Empty Spools.  I had better start saving up right now!

One of the highlights was a trip out to a friend's winery.  Can you imagine...quilting and wine all on one property!  What a way to live!  HH and I are Parsonage Village Vineyard wine club members.  Which means a little bit of the sunshine and grape from Carmel Valley arrives in Sisters 4 times a year.  But the best part for me is a being able to visit Mary Ellen's sewing studio and see what she is creating!  The wine labels are printed with some of Mary Ellen's quilts!  It was a beautiful day for our visit.


I am not sure what is in the air but there are some wonderful quilters and appliquers in Monterey County!  Enjoy this wonderful slide show...you can stop it at anytime for a longer look!
Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
This free photo slideshow generated with Smilebox

6 comments:

  1. I wish I was with you, another gray day here.
    Looks like a beautiful place to be.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a nice place, inside, outside, sewing room, wine room! Must put this on my bucket list to visit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have really enjoyed all the pictures of your adventures.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a stunning place, yes life is good! On a side note we're heading to Portland for 3 days and was wondering other than Fabric Depot what are some great Quilt shops I should not miss, thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for sharing your photos of your trip. Attending Empty Spools is on my to do list. I just love that area of California. I am currently stuck in SC, but if I get the chance I would like to retire in CA.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your friend is VERY productive and her pieces are wonderful!

    ReplyDelete